Examinations & Certifications – Online Language Courses & Bespoke Resources
Our teachers prepare students for examinations, certifications and college admissions. They design programmes for our online courses and create tailored resources on demand. Both our online programmes and tailored resources are available in English, EAL, French, Spanish and German.
We prepare for examinations and certifications through:
Online Language Courses
After a first free consultation with a student and his/her parents, we recommend to parents our online tutoring solution or our online group classes. We share with parents the relevant programme prior to the commencement of the course. We also introduce the profile of the teacher who will lead the online course. Our online teachers are certified, DBS checked and native of the language they teach. In addition, they are experienced in preparing students for the examinations listed in the table below.
Our teachers create language resources that provide targeted support in speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar. They are designed to prepare for the examinations listed in the table below. These high-quality resources are suitable for use by both parents and teachers and are designed to save time on planning and preparation. They are provided on demand and tailored to the specific needs of a student or group of students.
- The 11+ – English
- GCSE – English, French, Spanish and German
- IGCSE – English, French
- A-level – English, French, Spanish and German
- IB (International Baccalaureate) – English, French, Spanish and German
- SAT – English, French, Spanish and German
- Cambridge English for primary and secondary school children.
- DELF (Diplôme d’études en langue française) for primary and secondary students.
- DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) for secondary school students.
- Goethe-Zertifikat for primary and secondary students.