Home Learning – Primary – 5 to 9 years old
Avery Hill Education – Home Learning for Primary (5-9 years old) – is a solution tailored to meet the individual needs of a child. Our online classes are structured around renewable six-week courses and are available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Our courses are designed by experienced educators and delivered by our team of native speaking language teachers. We can arrange online classes on weekdays and weekends.
Our programme Let’s Learn & Read for 5 to 9 years old is a continuation of our early years course Let’s Learn & Play. It is tailored to support the development of reading skills and further develop children’s language skills. The structure enables an immersive language teaching method. This makes it both ideal and successful for excelling a child in their mother tongue or building foundations in a second language.
Our online course Let’s Learn & Read also includes topics such as cultural awareness, art, geography, history and more. This is truly unique and provides children with an incredible head start in their future learning.
- We organise one to one classes, but also offer a solution called Share the Fee which allows a parent to share the cost of a course with another parent.
- We offer renewable six-week courses. Each online class lasts 30 minutes. Our courses are available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Dates & Times
- We deliver online classes on weekdays and weekends between 10am and 6pm GMT.
One to One or Share the Fee
- 6 x 30-minute one to one classes: £25 per class
- 6 x 30-minute share the fee classes: £12.50 per child and per class