Home Learning – Primary – 9 to 11 years old
Avery Hill Education – Home Learning for Primary (9-11 years old) – is a solution designed to meet the individual needs of a child. Our online classes are structured around renewable six-week courses and are available in English, French, Spanish and German. We provide programmes for language learners and bilingual students.
Our courses are designed by experienced educators and delivered by our team of native speaking language teachers. We can arrange online classes on weekdays and weekends.
Our programmes for language learners are structured around six levels corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The activities focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Cultural awareness is also an important component of our language programmes. We believe that students must appreciate the cultural assumptions of a language in order to effectively maximise the learning process. Our language learning courses can also be focused on preparation for examinations.
Our programmes for bilingual students support reading comprehension, vocabulary and grammar as well as communication skills. The activities are organised around the study of literary texts, creative writing and role-play games. Our courses for bilingual students can also be focused on preparation for examinations.
- We organise one to one classes, but also offer a solution called Share the fee which allows a parent to share the cost of a course with another parent.
- We offer renewable six-week courses. Our 30-minute online classes are available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Dates & Times
- We deliver online classes on weekdays and weekends between 10am and 6pm GMT.
One to One or Share the Fee
- 6 x 30-minute one to one classes: £25 per class
- 6 x 30-minute share the fee classes: £12.50 per child and per class