Home Learning – Secondary – Online One to One Classes
Avery Hill Education – Home Learning for Secondary (12-18 years old) – offers solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of a student. Our online one to one classes are organised according to age group, language level and learning objectives. They are structured around renewable six-week programmes and are available in English, French, Spanish and German. We provide programmes for language learners and bilingual students.
Our courses are designed by experienced educators and delivered by our team of native speaking language teachers. We can arrange online classes on weekdays and weekends.
Our programme The Language Learner is structured around six levels corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The activities focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Cultural awareness is also an important component of our language programmes. We believe that students must appreciate the cultural assumptions of a language in order to effectively maximise the learning process. Our language learning courses can also be focused on preparation for examinations.
Our programme The Bilingual Student supports reading comprehension, vocabulary and grammar as well as communication skills. The activities are organised around the study of literary texts, creative writing and public speaking. Our courses for bilingual students can also be focused on preparation for examinations.
- Online one to one classes available in English, French, Spanish and German tailored to meet the needs of students aged between 12 and 18 years old.
- The programme is structured around renewable six-week courses. Each online class lasts 1hour.
Dates & Times
- We deliver online classes on weekdays and weekends between 10am and 6pm GMT.
- £45 per 1hour class (booking for 6 classes)
- £40 per 1hour class (booking for 12 classes – 10% discount)