Subscribe – English Language Resources for 4 to 9 Years Old
The Tales of Arthur the Elf is a language programme designed for children aged between 4 and 9 years old. It is organised around three levels which are: Learn & Play, Learn & Discover and Learn & Explore.
The educational materials have been created to capture a child’s imagination and actively engage them in the learning process. The structure of the programme enables an immersive language teaching method making it both ideal and successful for excelling a child in their mother tongue or building their foundations in a second language.
Our resources are suitable for use by teachers as well as being ideal for use in the home by parents.
Our programme, Learn & Play, is available for subscription in English.
Subscribe to Learn & Play
Learn & Play is organised around two three-month subscriptions. A three-month subscription includes a tote bag and three learning bundles. Each learning bundle is delivered monthly.
For an overview of what children will learn during the first three-month subscription, please download our brochure here.
A Monthly Learning Bundle includes:
- Four language storybooks, four videos, two activity books, a colouring book and a teacher/parent guide.
- The printed materials (e.g. four storybooks, two activity books and a colouring book) are dispatched by post. The first learning bundle will be sent by post the week of 13th February 2023.
- The teacher/parent guide and the audio files will be sent out by email the week of 13th February 2023.
- The videos can be streamed on our website from the 20th of February 2023.
- We provide support throughout your membership.
Price per Child: £55 for a three-month subscription (shipping costs excluded)